I haven’t had a day at the beach in a while, but I am going to be working on a new “Aloha Charm Bracelet” soon, which will feature beach / acquatic charms and my handmade Swarovski charms in tropical colors. An that brings me to my post today. I love beach jewelry. I mean I just LOVE IT! It always makes me think of bright and cheerful times, vacationing, fresh air and no worries. So, I conducted a little research today on Etsy to find beach jewelry that inspired me and with Summer being right around the corner, now’s a good time to add some beach jewelry to your own personal jewelry collection.
- The first one that caught my eye is this Maine Beach Memories Handmade Pendant by TigerlilyGlassworks. Look how it has its own little beach scene, all inside a hollow bead. It has sea glass and little shells – totally cute!
- The next piece is actually a Seashell Jewelry Set by barefootcreekjewelry. I love the light colors and adorable little starfish. A great piece to wear to a tropical vacation spot, or while lunching and shopping at a popular coastal town.
- The next thing is a beautiful pair of Freshwater Pearl Earrings by reginasriboons. I love the coloring in these beauties with colors of the sea, rocks and sand. And their chandeliers, which makes them even better!
- Next is this lovely Beaded Leather Cuff Bracelet by SunsetSouthPaw. Its oceanic colors make it so tranquil and airy. The blue and green colors go so well with one another and the sand dollar focal piece is so pretty!
- The next piece is another bracelet, but something totally different from what I just showed you. It’s a Turquoise and Seashell Bracelet by BeOnTheSeaJewelry and while there are many Turquoise bracelets out there, none of them have this remarkable hand-painted charm on it. The charm is really what got me on this bracelet – it’s so beautiful and unique!
- And last, but certainly not least, this Anchor Charm and Blue Recycled Glass Rings Necklace by NARFdesign. Love it! The blues in this are really what caught my eye. And I love the ship anchor inside of the glass ring! Very cool.
Also, be sure to check out my beach-themed vintage pieces available at Markalino Jewelry: